- Not much is new. Studying…teaching…planning…writing…not sleeping. If someone put a magnifying glass over my life right now they wouldn’t look twice! This blog entry will be the shortest though… as it’s far too late… and I need to wake up far too early…
- 3 deadlines tomorrow. And guess what? I’m not done. :*( I’ve made progress… but not enough. I wish I could just miss class and finish them up. But guess what? I won’t. I’m actually quite proud of myself for not having missed any classes… I always find reasons not to go to class!
- Teaching tomorrow. Hopefully the materials team will have understood my materials request.
- Plans. Assuming I don’t sleepwalk after I teach… and then observe… and then reflect… and then write… and then, hopefully, submit my papers… I might be going out tomorrow! 🙂 Even if I’m a zombie, I’m dying for a cocktail! I’m not too fussed about beer these days, but wine and / or cocktails would be a lovely treat after all of this studying. I haven’t been out for a drink since I was in Gili! That’s 19 days ago! (How have I managed!!?)
- Unknown natural language: Received my mark on this. I got the top mark! (I’ll probably make up for this on this next assignment I submit, as it’s rubbish – it’ll all balance out in the end, I’m sure).